Not much time has passed since the release of the v1.11 test version, and in almost two weeks Avar released the latest version. The package, v1.12, brought new units to the Confederation of the Rhine, as well as other optimizations and changes. You can read the full list of updates here:
- Added models and units of mounted officers and trumpeters for cuirassiers and dragoons for the Confederation of the Rhine.
- Model and animation of cuirassiers and dragoons for the Confederation of the Rhine.
- Added time intervals when calling functions:
Officer Button, General Button, Unit Retreat Functions, Squad Status Functions.
This should reduce CPU load in game.
- Fixed command to replenish the squad with units from another squad.
- AI keeps track of the number of units the opponent has and stops its production of units,
if he is ahead of the enemy in numbers.
Now you can try to change your tactics and succeed with a limited force.
- Unit production speed restored to version 1.10.
Steam versions have not yet been updated.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS NEWS:
Date of publish: 27.06.2022
Published by: Awar
Language of publish: russian