Over the weekend, Awar made available the latest update to its State vs Country Plus and Rise of America modes. You can read the list of changes in the news.
LIST OF CHANGES:
- Added models of officers and drummers for France and Spain for the 18th century.
For France, the model of the general for the 18th century has been added.
- Added flag bearer models for Turkey and Algeria.
- The cost of upgrades at the academy in the 18th century has been changed.
To move into the heyday and golden age, the necessary conditions for the upgrade have been changed.
- The cost of the artillery depot has been increased, the number of guns at the depot has been reduced to 2.
- During the loading of game resources, the background is changed with a new image.
Added images to change the background of loading the game, now there are 12 of them.
- The mod’s information window has been tweaked.
- The AI has been tweaked taking into account game changes and the addition of new models.
Users with a Steam version do not need to download this update, their version will be updated automatically (once the update is uploaded there).