News from Cossacks 3 Facebook page:
- Fixed “atioglxx.dll” crash on AMD Radeon R7-R9 series graphics cards. Crashes happened mostly on exit to main menu.
- Window that shows players loading progress at multiplayer start now shows correct information.
- Increased multiplayer games stability.
- After some ingame interface actions player was unable to build (fixed).
- Peasants now can properly attack palisades. Previously their attack range wasn’t enough to attack.
- French Mission 1, fixed bug with ferries, that in some situations lead to impossibility to finish the mission.
- List of sessions now properly updates when player close session.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONTENT:
Date of publish: 29.09.2016
Language of publish: english