As we`ve promised, work on improving the balance is going on. After thorough analysis and testing of your suggestions and recommendations, we`ve done some major fixes and changes, which should make the game better. Also in the new patch we improved the AI Adviser (function from Guardians of the Highlands mini expansion). You can read more about these changes below:
- Reduced the critical (headshot) chance of muskets from 4 to 3.
- AI Adviser (function from DLC Guardians of the Highlands):
- While choosing troops to set on guard near buildings, adviser will try to use melee infantry.
- AI assistant won`t repair buildings which were set on fire by player via pressing the Delete key.
- Changed peasant selection algorithm used for constructing new buildings. Now it processes game priorities, size and time of construiction properly
- Now AI sets peasants training on infinte production, instead of building them one by one.
- Changed resource gathering priorites. Now adviser would send lesser amounts of peasants to gather food.
- Fixed an error, which caused adviser using units from squads to set on guard.
- Fixed an error, when units able to shoot and attack with bayonet weren`t able to attack in melee if reload time for musket wasn`t over.
- Fixed an error, causing some shooters inability to shoot from maximum range.
17th century musketeer – Poland:
- Reload time decreased from 3.4375 to 3.125 sec
- Production time decreased from 6.5 to 6 sec
17th century musketeer – Netherland:
- Production time decreased from 7 to 6 sec
17th century musketeer – Austria:
- Production time decreased from 9 to 8.5 sec
17th century musketeer – Spain:
- Production time decreased from 10.5 to 10 sec
Pandur – Austria:
- Reload time increased from 4.375 to 4.6875 sec
- Production time decreased from 9 to 8 sec
Chasseur – France:
- Reload time decreased from 6.25 to 5.9375 sec
- Max shooting distance increased from 1000 to 1050
- Production time decreased from 12 to 10.5 sec
Highlander – England:
- Production time increased from 7.5 to 8.5 sec
Archer – Algier/mercenary:
- Fire arrow max shooting distance decreased from 800 to 600
Hussar – Prussia:
- Production time decreased from 12 to 11.25 sec
- Production time decreased from 27 to 24 sec
- Hit points reduced from 4000 to 3000
- Minimal attack distance increased from 550 to 650
- Maximal attack distance reduced from 1400 to 1350
- Hit points reduced from 500 to 400
- Added 500 protection against cannister, to prevent killing other multibarrel cannons standing nearby
Frame gun – Scotland:
- Hit points reduced from 3000 to 2500
- Reload time increased from 2.1875 to 2.8125 sec
- Changed gold consumption:
Light Infantry from 3 to 4
Roundshier from 6 to 10
Archer from 4 to 8
Grenadier from 20 to 40
Sich Cossack from 60 to 75
Dragoon 18c from 60 to 90
- Grenadier (mercenary):
Increased resource consumtion on shot from 2 iron 3 coal to 2 iron 5 coal
- Dragoon 18 century (mercenary):
Increased resource consumtion on shot from 4 iron 5 coal to 4 iron 8 coal
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONTENT:
Date of publish: 25.04.2017
Language of publish: english