News from Cossacks 3 Facebook page:
As we promised on Monday, we’re releasing a new patch today, that makes Cossacks 3 even better! We’re also glad to announce that we’re going to bring you even more features in the coming days.
- Building and unit cost multiplier is now limited to 200.
- Fixed a hotkey for a polish warehouse.
- Fixed a bug when towers would cancel their ongoing updates with an attack without refundng resources used for that upgrade.
- Fixed a visual glitch with musketeers – they appeared to shoot and walk in the opposite to the enemy direction.
- Fixed a bug with artillery, when it refused to get captured for some time despite a nearby hostile unit being present.
- Fixed an error when after loading a replay or editor the in-game camera revealed the whole map.
- Added a “Replay” button to the main menu.
- Now players are able to choose different players’ point of view during replays (Num # or Alt + #)
- Fixed a bug when after loading a replay a menu screen would pop up.
- AI would not attempt to construct buildings on the opposing shore anymore, if it would take too much time for workers to get there.
- AI would not build mines on resource nodes that are located anywhere other than his home island.
- AI will now build ports only in a satiation when there’s no other way to get to the opponents.
- AI will now send only up 3 peasants to construct housings.
- Fixed a bug, when AI controlled ferry repeatedly recalculated path in a situation when other ferries were boarded in a place where it should’ve picked units.
- Fixed a bug, when AI controlled ferry would interrupt its disembarking and kill the remaining embarked units.
- Optimized the interface when peasants are selected.
- We removed the second server, as the first one is able to accommodate the player base.
- Fixed a bug that caused traffic to spike in certain situations, which led to connectivity issues for some players.
- Tweaked some numbers to increase the reaction time for units in multiplayer battle.
- Austrian drummers will now get a proper amount of armor from upgrades (20 instead of 120)
- Slightly increased archers’ range of fire, to compensate for loss of it due to a personified range of fire dispersion.
- Slightly increased efficiency of buckshot for multibarrel weapons and cannons, to bring them closer to Cossacks 1 counterparts.
- Rate of fire dispersion at max range is reduced by 25% for every ranged unit in the game.
We thank Mr GROZNY for this awesome video.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONTENT:
Date of publish: 12.11.2016
Language of publish: english