News from Cossacks 3 Facebook page:
Cossacks 3 version: v22.214.171.124.3947
- Issues with synchronization and “GameObject” error messages some players had are now fixed. Multiplayer games should be significantly more stable now, especially for players with bad connection.
- Fixed crash (Access Violation error) on water maps, related to creation of squads by AI after using ferries.
- Fixed crash (Access Violation error) on water maps, which was caused by AI being spawn on small islands, with insignificant amount of resource nodes.
- Selection frame is now more optimized.
- Fixed bug, when some player couldn’t get achievements in Single Player (there is still a known issue, when some players won’t get any achievements)
- Fixed the interface, gold income will now be displayed correctly.
- Fixed bug, when Algeria players wouldn’t get any military units at the start of the session, despite “Big Army” setting being turned on by the host.
- Fixes in Czech and Polish localisations.
Will be included in next patch (currently being tested):
- Multiplayer sessions won’t prematurely finish when host will decide to leave or disconnect from the game.
- Fixed issue when displayed time was not synchronized between players.
- Selection frame will allow to select units and drag the screen to select more units.
- Unfinished wall blocks will be destroyed with hostile units nearby.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONTENT:
Date of publish: 10.10.2016
Language of publish: english