- Download 1
- File Size 27,2 Mb
- File Count 1
- Create Date 20/06/2023
- Last Updated 20/06/2023
Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars - Patch v1.4 (Russian)
List of changes and fixes in patch 1.4 for Cossacks II: Battle for Europe.
- Fixed AI in Spain;
- Fixed the AI of the Allied forces;
- Fixed the AI of Poland;
- Fixed glitch of resistance of village militia to warriors with scimitars.
- Fixed camera and perspective glitch, camera will become higher, perspective not default;
- Fixed the bug of desynchronization with the French;
- Fixed bug with desynchronization on maps 2 on 2, 3 on 3;
- Fixed errors in the shell (map, rating, player rating, description of battles);
- Fixed game crash in Battle for Europe mode (attack from Paris sector to Toulouse sector);
- Fixed a bug where some tooltips were not visible when loading;
- Fixed a hint bug in the German version of the game (training);
- Displayed German text in Russian version;
- Increased performance of the game on some systems;
- Glitch in the second mission of the "Road to Vienna" campaign;
- 11. Glitch in last mission for Poland;
- 20/30 settlement militia in some maps.
- Revised Skirmish map "Four Kings";
- Finalized the Desert Skirmish map;
- Redesigned "Winter Battle" Skirmish-map;
- Revised Skirmish map "Peninsula";
- Revised Skirmish map "Southern City";
- Skirmish map "Path of War" replaced by another.
- One stable left for Light Cavalry;
- Changed training speed: Lancers 100, Horse Rangers, Light Dragoons -125, Dragoons 130, Hussars 135, Bedouins 100, Light Arabian Cavalry 120, Egyptian Mameluk 150, Don Cossacks 140;
Introduced limit: Foot Jaegers 4 squads +5 men; Bomb Squad 2 squads +5 men; Tuaregs 3 squads +5 men;
- Increased efficiency of buckshot +20 (45);
- Increased light cannon limit +1 (3);
- Increased accuracy of heavy guns +40%;
- Increased fire radius for turrets +20%;
- Foot Grenadiers reloading increased to 650;
- All Grenadiers increased to +2(10) gold, +2(4) iron, +2(3) gold (except Ossian, +1(3) gold).
- Added Ironworks building - Produces iron;
- Reduced the price of wood and stone upgrades;
- Fusilier - morale is -10 (95);
- Musketeer - reduced consumption of gunpowder -1 (5);
- Training of Foot Ranger and Fusilier possible after academy;
- Changed wood and stone upgrade rate from 2500 to 250;
- Removed moral pressure from Light Cavalry.
- Musketeer - Powder consumption reduced -1(5);
- Introduced "Re-arm the Musketeers" improvement +20(120) to shot damage, +10% preparation time. Price 1000 gold 1500 iron;
- Training a Foot Jaeger is possible after the stable;
- Building a stable is possible after the barracks.
- Musketeer - reduced powder consumption -1 (11);
- Grenadier - Health +5 (105);
- Introduced improvement "Musketeer training" +2(12) to hit damage; training cost in iron -1, +50% training time. Price 1000 gold 1000 iron;
- Increased cost of building Great House in Britain by 1/3 (50 units).
- Lancer's experience accumulation rate is 30/3;
- It's possible to build a warehouse after the barracks.
- Gerillas - training at Blacksmith, units of 60, gunpowder +1(5), speed of training +5(15);
- Grenadier - hit rate +3 (18). Preparation cost +20(70) food.
- Artillery production speed doubled;
- Tower - halved construction time and price progression. equalized with European turret 50 powder per round;
- Bedouin - consumption of powder for a shot -1 (14);
- Light Cavalry - powder cost per round -2 (13);
- Janissary - powder cost per round -1(9);
- Warrior with Scimitar - Blow +1(5) Reduced Bullet Protection -5(10) Added +2(2); Changed the attack enhancement effect of Warriors with Scimitar, now gives +4 attack power;
- Reduced the price of 1500 iron 1000 gold;
- Decreased the price and build time of Egyptian forts.
- National Guard - price in iron -1(4); Training available after academy.
- Landwehr - price in iron (-1(4)); training is available after market;
- Grenadier - hit +1(13), food preparation cost +20(70).