SHORT DESCRIPTION: Cossacks Ultimate – Campaigns Pack is available for Cossacks: Back to War.
The purpose of this pack is to integrate all of the cossacks single-player content for free into Back to War, as well as integrate a switchable Mod1 to BTW as well.
- ALL original Campaigns, both from European Wars and Art of War, integrated into BTW, including the tutorial from EW!
- ALL original single missions from EW & AOW integrated into BTW, bringing the total to 117 single missions.
- One new Campaign, “Over the Horizon”, integrated alongside EW & AOW Campaigns.
- Switchable MOD1 for Back to War. You can now easily enable or disable MOD1 via a simple batch file I wrote. You can also enjoy the original campaigns as they are compatible with MOD1, bringing a little twist to the old campaigns.
- A couple of small bugfixes (missing packhorses, missing animations for Swiss And Hungary).
- A simple uninstaller, should you ever want to go back to vanilla BTW, for your convenience.
This pack will not modify ANY existing files of the original Back to War. It will simply add new files that take priority upon load.
New fixes and mission
Piscos released a couple of standalones here for people who do not want the full pack but maybe only the campaign or animation fixes.
Here are the standalones. If you are using my Campaign then you don’t need the animation fix, because it’s already included in it. Be sure to use a clean BTW installation.
- Just the animation fix for Harqebusier, Pandur, Chasseur, Hajdu (Swiss and Hungary, EXTRACT TO ROOT Back to War)
- Over the Horizon Campaign 1.1 with animation fix (EXTRACT TO ROOT Back to War)
- Battle of Sisak mission
- Unpack “cossacks_ultimatepack.7z” file.
- Run “CosUltimatePack_1.1.exe” (choose the original Cossacks: Back to War folder)