State vs Country Empire – v1.11 test upgrade
Short description: This is the v1.11 test upgrade to State vs Country Empire.
What’s news: The updated mode includes the following new features/changes:
- The consumption of iron and coal is doubled when fired (bullets, cannonballs, bombs, buckshot).
- Worker carries collected product (food, wood, stone) by 25% less.
- Unit production time increased by 20%
- Accordingly the cost of a unit has increased by 20%.
- Population places for TCs is 90 places. For Barracks reduced by 20%.
- The first upgrade to the peasant limit has been removed from the TCs. The 2nd and 3rd remain in place.
- Mines can be upgraded to 28 in the early period (was up to 18), up to 55 in the prime, up to 95 in the late empire.
Recommended requirement: v1.10 version of State vs Country Empire
File size: 4,57 Mb
- Unzip the file with 7-Zip File Manager.
- Simply copy the data folder into your Cossacks 3 folder (or the /mods subfolder). You need to enable overwriting to use this mode (so it’s a good idea to back up your files).