News from Cossacks 3 Facebook page:
Cossacks 3 version: 126.96.36.199.3828
This patch includes fixes of critical crashes, fix for laptops dedicated graphics cards and many other expected things.
- Laptops with two graphics cards now correctly select most powerful one.
- Fixed an issue when player uses msn account in cloud like OneDrive or other and was unable to change language and save game.
- Increased maximum number of units from 10 000 to 16 000.
- Fixed wrong information of players owned DLCs in main menu.
- It is now easier to place new buildings near trees.
- Fixed issue when player was able to interrupt wall placing process and game become uncontrollable.
- Fixed bug when settings window could open on game start if you previously open it in main menu.
- Fixes texts in Ukrainian localization.
- Added ally chat. Press Ctrl+Enter to chat with ally.
- Fixed bug when balloon upgrade of one player open fog of war of all the players.
- Fixed bug in internet shell, when chat messages were shown without nick, after player leave shell.
- It is now possible to send private message using players ID, like: /w #23456 private message text
- Fixed bug, when game name disappeared after player press “Make Private” button while creating game room.
- Fixed bug, when players ID was cut in players list
- Russian campaign, mission 4, players unions now work properly. Fixed answer when you had not enough resources to pay to Tsar. Changed scenario events.
Work in progress tasks
- Fixing “atioglxx.dll” crashes on AMD Radeon R7-R9 graphics cards series, happens mostly on exit to main menu.
- Possibility to scroll map while selecting units with frame.
- Proper game continuation after room master leaves the game.
- Window that shows players progress loading at multiplayer start, now it sometimes shows incorrect information.
- Increasing multiplayer games stability.
- Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Portugal language support. They are at testing stage and will be added soon.
- Game rating and stats in multiplayer game.
- End game statistics after single player and multiplayer matches on random map.
Thank you for being patient!
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONTENT:
Date of publish: 28.09.2016
Language of publish: english