Date of publish: 21/06/2018 20:06 CET
- 1. It’s possible to trade resources between players from same team and players without team. Button is active in multiplayer and random map modes after 15 minutes of game time has passed.
- Hotkeys may be remapped in settings.
- New starting options:
– Village. Allows starting the game with Town center, two houses, blacksmith, stables, XVII century barracks.
– XVII century barracks. Allows starting the game with blacksmith, two XVII century barracks and two log cabins.
– Log cabins. Allows starting the game with four log cabins.
– Union. Allows starting the game with allied nation’s peasants. (8 selected nation’s peasants and 8 allied nation’s peasants)
– Expensive mercenaries (mercenaries prices are tripled)
- New random map types: Coastal, Lakes, Rivers.
- New panel in internet shell, showing top clans and players on server. Clan’s best five players among top-100 are used to determine the top clans.
- New ‘Train woodworkers’ upgrade in port, allowing to repair all the ships.
- ‘Profile’ button has been moved to ‘Settings’
- New ‘Encyclopedia’ button in main menu. You may check all nations and units basic, fully upgraded and additional (detailed info on upgrades) data.
- You may find fixed (non-customizable) hotkeys descriptions in ‘Settings’ now.
- Towers shooting from behind the walls aren’t hitting their owner’s walls. You may efficiently build towers behind the walls now
- Total amount of spectators has been increased.
- Port’s hp decreased from 65000 to 50000.
- ‘Use new construction materials’ upgrade will not affect port’s protection no more.
- Galley’s hp decreased from 50000 to 35000.
- Ship of the Line’s hp increased from 65500 to 95000.
- Galley’s gold consumption increased by 33%.
- Improved stability of multiplayer games.
- Fixed an error, causing frequent disconnects at 23:59:59.
- Improved support of various old savegames.
- Fixed 1 frame delay during units’ selection using selection marquee or hotkeys. It was detectable on low fps.
- Fixed an error, causing incorrect work of ‘Design new rigging types’ upgrade.
- Fixed an error, causing an inability to order group of peasants to move inside of several available mines in multiplayer.
- Fixed an error, causing inaccurate prices of boats in multiplayer.
- Fixed an error, causing inaccurate workers and idle peasants counter display in multiplayer along with their distribution among various resources.
- Fixed an error, causing desynchronization of ‘Stand ground’ state in multiplayer. Clients have correct visual display of this state now.
- Fixed an error, causing improper processing of ‘Show collisions’ hotkey.
- Fixed an error, causing incorrect random map game’s launch after playing a multiplayer game.
- Fixed one of the errors, causing crashes in long games. Replay recording would be stopped, in case there isn’t enough free RAM.
- Mines generation process in 2×2 games on small maps has been changed. Mines are generated closer to player’s spawn point and aren’t generated on enemies territory no more.
- Fixed an error, causing last player of brown color to have no famine and gain control over rebelling mercenaries, while disabling capturing the buildings.
- Fixed an error, causing to show an empty room, while joining the room.
- Fixed an error, causing incorrect mission list display after quitting to main menu from mission.
- Added three spectator slots, which are closed by default.
- Many small bugs and errors were fixed.
|Source: Facebook [source link | archived site]|