Having observed mrMuskul Cup tournament games (held last weekend), we`ve decided to introduce some changes, which should add some quality of life improvements to the game. Shooters and cavalry were improved, while pikemen`s bullet protection has been decreased. You may find further details about these changes below:
Cossacks 3 version: v22.214.171.124.5349
- Changed map generation for games with players count <=4 on terrain type Land. Players respawn points are closer to each other now, and have dispersion in their location. In some cases players would be even closers. Without scouting it`s impossible to determine how close are enemies spawn points.
- Shooters critical hit chance increased from 4% to 5% (Chance to deal additional 0-500 damage).
- Distance, allowing enemy units to block artillery fire, has been decreased at 25%.
- 18c barracks construction time decreased by 10%.
- ‘Raise builders salary’ (building construction time -75%) upgrade cost decreased from 9050 gold to 6950 gold.
- ‘Research improved steel grades for cuirasses’ (armored soldiers defense +2) upgrade cost increased from 7950 gold to 9750 gold.
- ‘Forge new cuirasses’ (armored soldiers defense +2) upgrade cost increased from 3450 gold, 8900 iron to 4950 gold, 10500 iron.
- ‘Design flintlock’ (musket cost -50%) upgrade now affects all 18th century shooters, including mounted ones.
- ‘Design flintlock’ (musket cost -50%) upgrade cost increased from 1550 gold, 3700 coal to 6050 gold, 7750 coal.
- Archer damage decreased from 25 to 24
- Roundshier bullet protection decreased from 9 to 8.
- Sich cossack training time increased from 2s to 2.75s.
- 18c dragoon damage increased from 16 to 18.
17c pikeman – Europe:
- Bullet protection decreased from 5 to 4.
Hussar – Europe, Prussia:
- Decreased total upgrades cost at 26000 gold, 7000 iron.
Heavy cavalry (Reiters, Cuirassiers, unique units with cuirasses):
- Pike protection increased by 1.
- Fixed an error, causing AI to ignore firepower upgrades in academy for particular nations.
Have a good day!
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONTENT:
Date of publish: 19.06.2017
Language of publish: english