Date of publish: 13/04/2017 17:15 CET
- Rate of fire. Now musketeers have higher reload times, but pack more punch with each shot.
- Musketeer 17c, Dragoon 17c and Reiter are now recruited faster.
- Light Cavalry (Hussar etc) now use the “sword” type of damage, which will help the heavy cavalry in dealing with them.
- Overhauled the durability values of the artillery. Howitzer now has a higher rate of fire, along with a bigger radius of fire.
- Walls now have cheaper maintenance costs, and gates have less durability.
- Re-balanced the units with over the top stats.
- Every unit in the game has undergone a complex reevaluation process, which takes in account both existing balance and the units planned for the updates to come.
- Due to reduction of build times of numerous units in this patch, we decided to speed up the food harvesting process by 1/3.
- Increased the efficiency of resource gathering in mines by 30%, so that it would keep up with the new game’s dynamics.
- Slightly reduced the cost of mine upgrades, so that they would be a more viable option in comparison to stone + market.
|Source: Facebook [source link | archived site]|