Date of publish: 26/01/2017 15:40 CET
We are glad to announce ‘Cossacks 3: Rise to Glory’, an epic addition to the Cossacks series that will see the light of day on February 15.
Rise to Glory allows you to take up the mantle of the greatest military leaders of all time and participate in battles that defined the world’s history as we know it. Among other things, it introduces numerous new features to the game: new nations, environments, units, custom campaigns and scenarios and much more!
- Prussian campaign: Assume the role of Frederick the Great and lead the mighty Prussian armies into the fiercest skirmishes 18th century Europe have ever seen.
- Swedish campaign: Experience the rise of Sweden to its position of the global power under the leadership of Gustavus Adolphus, a genius military leader who invented the modern way of conducting warfare.
- New Original Units: 7 new units come into the game, 3 of which are completely new.
- New environments: Take out your winter coats, as Rise to Glory introduces winter maps to both singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
- New nations: mighty Bavaria and Saxony – favorites of the old fans – make a comeback to display the military might of German states.
- Custom missions: three singleplayer scenarios will allow you participate in exciting historical battles that took place all over Europe.
As a reminder, Bavaria and Saxony will be available to everyone for free in one week after the release of the DLC! Deluxe edition and DLC owners will get an exclusive 7-day access to them and new units, everyone else will get their hands on them on 22th of February.
This DLC is part of the Deluxe Edition.
|Source: Facebook [source link | archived site]|