- Breathtaking historical real-time strategy.
- Actions unfold in Europe in the XVII–XVIII centuries.
- Five historical singleplayer campaigns.
- 12 playable nations.
- Grandiose battles of up to 10,000 units on the map.
- Realistic physics of bullets and cannonballs.
- Considerable influence of the landscape on battle tactics.
- Infinite variations of battles with computer enemies on random maps.
- Flexible generator of random maps with selection of a preferable landscape.
- Windows, Mac OS and Linux support.
The release is scheduled for the 4th quarter of 2015.
Please feel free to contact:
PR & Marketing Director
Cell. +380 (50) 546 2516
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CONTENT:
Originally posted: Press release
Date of publish: 18.05.2015
Language of publish: english