American Conquest: Divided Nation is a real-time strategy game based upon events in early American history. In the game, players will take on the role of Civil War general, Texas militia leader or pirate captain.
Divided Nation offers nine historically inspired campaigns played across more than 50 maps set in a turbulent 19th century America. The game introduces to the series more than 100 new units, 20 new building types and a variety of unique game play and combat model enhancements apropriate for the time period. Campaigns span historical conflicts including the American Civil War, the Texas War of Independence and the Battle of New Orleans.
More than 45 scenarios will be included.
Bugles sound. Flags fly. Drums beat to a steady rhythm, as thousands of men prepare to battle. American Conquest: Divided Nations takes players to the 19th century, reflecting the nature of the American wars of that period, with their advanced technologies, huge battles, complex strategies and devastating nature. Featuring authentic uniforms and troop types, a wide range of weapons, and historically accurate battles based on real topographical data and historical sources – American Conquest: Divided Nations presents players an unparalleled experience of warfare during the Civil War.
The 9 campaigns follow the great Generals through their most famous victories and defeats, and range from modest encounters to the vast battles of Gettysburg and Shiloh, and across terrain varying from the lush forests of the north to the deserts of the far south. The campaigns of the Texas Mexican War, including the famous Alamo siege, provide a welcome change of pace and some exciting color.
- New richly equipped Battle Mode
- The legendary battles of the 19 Century
- Nations: Texas, Mexico, Southern and Northern States
- 9 campaigns with more than 50 maps and missions
- Huge selection of various uniforms and units
- Everything from dazzling cavalry battles to trench warfare
- Approximately 100 new units & 20 new buildings
- Pioneer troops and heavy static artillery
- Ammunition depots & timed explosive charges
- Barricades and defensive structures
- US-Gettysburg Campaign (5 missions)